Hey G.T

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415977304.243173.jpg

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Op is in for a shock on Saturday. Not saying we definitely win. Will be a nail bighter most likely. But our O will take it to his beloved D.
If Watson gets knocked out we win for sure. If JT were to get knocked out...Byerly will keep our O rolling.

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Op is in for a shock on Saturday. Not saying we definitely win. Will be a nail bighter most likely. But our O will take it to his beloved D.
If Watson gets knocked out we win for sure. If JT were to get knocked out...Byerly will keep our O rolling.
You got that right!!

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I work with a lot of Clemson fans and generally speaking they are great group of fans and I like them.... However this tigers81 guy is Douche! Go jackets!!! THWC and THWG!!!
It’s just some good ole fashioned trash talk. He’s not being a douche. Maybe he’ll feel better Saturday after he’s done drying his tears with his Woody Dantzler poster.

Animal02

Banned
cool story...

clemson = national program

GT = triple option, nobody cares about welcome to the welittlenobodys.com bowl
It’s just some good ole fashioned trash talk. He’s not being a douche. Maybe he’ll feel better Saturday after he’s done drying his tears with his Woody Dantzler poster.
Kind of lame trashtalk.......since he doesn't even have the facts to back up his bluster.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
If Tigers81 is indicative of his year of graduation, then he has probably had a pretty succesful career and has climbed the corporate ladder. He probably gets to drive the garbage truck now ! (Sorry, but he started it)

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
Tigers81 is clemsoning
Just for Tiger81's reference:

Clemsoning
(verb) 1. When you are widely favored to succeed and instead crash & burn. 2. Failing miserably and/or by a wide margin 3. Horribly embarrassing yourself in front of loved ones and strangers alike. 4. Having multiple records broken against you in front of a large audience.

1. When Google Plus launched it took a real Clemsoning. 2. When the hare raced the tortoise he really got Clemsoned.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
It's exciting to see that Clemson fans are really worried about their game tomorrow. I can feel the knot in their throats and the pressure tightening in their chests. Sweaty palms are next. Would hate to be them.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Pressure is all on clemp.....they are "expected" to win......Tech was expected to place 13th in the ACC.
Is it though? We HAVE to win to have a chance at the ACCCG. Clemson is pretty much guaranteed #2 in the Atlantic. I think the pressure is on us more so than them. But the good thing is... We play well under pressure. Im excited that we get to play a good team. Can measure how good we really are at this point in the season.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
If the team is like me they are very relaxed about this game. Not over-confidant, mind you. Fully aware we could be beaten and they are likely the more athletically gifted team, especially their front 7 on D. But, we really have almost nothing to lose, as Duke is VERY likely to win 3 of their remaining 4 games so this contest is really just for fun for us.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Both teams face pressure, both still have lofty goals at stake. I've really liked the way our team has handled pressure this year though. They are a cool scrappy bunch.