Here are the final AP Rankings for the 2016 season.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Here's some more data... our ranking by AP voter.
http://collegepolltracker.com/football/team/gt/2016

Two voters placed us at #21, our highest slot from all voters.

Syracuse represent... Brent Axe from the Syracuse Post Standard ranked us #24.

Direct angry Tweets at Mike Barber from the Richmond Times-Dispatch who is one of many that did not rank us (@RTD_MikeBarber). Don't know him but clearly butthurt that we run his state.
This moron voted Auburn at #13!!! Ahead of 2 teams from the exact same conference with the exact same record that beat them straight up. He’s not even the worst one. This Jon Wilner idiot has them #12.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
One more thing. Can someone explain why everyone has LSU ranked above Florida? I understand LSU is only 8-4 instead of 9-4 because Florida was being flaky and ended up costing LSU an automatic win over a nobody. But even if LSU is theoretically 9-4, they would have the same record as Florida in the same conference yet Florida went into Baton Rouge and beat LSU straight up. I don’t understand people’s logic. Is it because LSU shutdown the Heisman winner that lost to a mediocre team that got pummeled by San Diego State?

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
This moron voted Auburn at #13!!! Ahead of 2 teams from the exact same conference with the exact same record that beat them straight up. He’s not even the worst one. This Jon Wilner idiot has them #12.
Jon Wilner is pretty much known as the voter who just puts down a bunch of "controversial" crap to get publicity each week in the vote. I believe he had Texas up to like #2 at one point and may have been the voter who had michigan at #1 from the preseason until they lost.

someone makes a weekly table on reddit for AP voter consistency and Wilner is the worst
http://i.imgur.com/nFQqTez.png