HC Candidate/Rumors/Info Thread

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
Dell McGee would bring a few uga coaches with him. The big appeal to him, is stealing him, their biggest recruiter and uga’s biggest up and coming coach with him. Dell would fill out a VERY strong staff.
The name I’m talking about is Tray Scott. He would be Dell’s hire for DC. He’s uga’s biggest up and coming coach, he’s don’t a great job developing the uga defensive line.

herb

Helluva Engineer
Dell McGee would bring a few uga coaches with him. The big appeal to him, is stealing him, their biggest recruiter and uga’s biggest up and coming coach with him. Dell would fill out a VERY strong staff.
The name I’m talking about is Tray Scott. He would be Dell’s hire for DC. He’s uga’s biggest up and coming coach, he’s don’t a great job developing the uga defensive line.
is he their biggest recruiter though, or is it Benjamin Franklin? Ben‘s not walking though that door at Tech

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
AD Candidates that are serious:
Former Auburn AD Allen Greene
Current Utah state AD John Hartwell
John Hartwell is the favorite but Auburn is closing in on him since they’ve had a AD search going on longer.

Want to stop the UGA train. Rip up their coaching staff.

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
Looking at their staff and asking “Who can we afford?” Won’t do a damned thing.
Dell McGee and Tray Scott would both be pretty size able blows to their staff, then you also can have the discussion that maybe this is the year Monken takes a HC job since he got the natty he wanted at uga. They could lose 3 of their top coaches not named Kirby

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Dell McGee and Tray Scott would both be pretty size able blows to their staff, then you also can have the discussion that maybe this is the year Monken takes a HC job since he got the natty he wanted at uga. They could lose 3 of their top coaches not named Kirby
I guess I’m less worried about what it does TO THEM and more about what it does FOR US. We had better be finding the right staff. PERIOD. If we’re worried about a “Tech guy” or a booster guy or a blow to UGAs staff, we’ve already F$&&ed this up.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Are we seriously considering a guy that has zero experience as a HC or even a coordinator at the college level in hopes that he will recruit us to glory and damage uGAs staff? I mean maybe it’d work out, but what a gamble. Someone else mentioned it, but it sounds very similar to Key IMO, who was touted as one of the best recruiters in the country while at Bama. I guess we will see how that works out shortly.