Hate Week - It Just...Is!

stech81

Helluva Engineer
th
th

th

THWG

Helluva Engineer
I was thinking today about how similar this year has been to the 2016 season. We started out relatively slow and CPJ was on the hot seat after 2015. The season really turned around when won in Blacksburg behind our backup QB. We got hot and got on a streak after that. My dad and I went to the UVA game that year and it was the week before we played ugag. That was kind of a wacky game too where we were down at half and found a way to win. My dad and I attended the UVA game this year too. Then we all know how the ugag game turned out. I'm not saying it'll happen, but the seasons are eerily similar and it would be fitting if they ended the same way.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
I was thinking today about how similar this year has been to the 2016 season. We started out relatively slow and CPJ was on the hot seat after 2015. The season really turned around when won in Blacksburg behind our backup QB. We got hot and got on a streak after that. My dad and I went to the UVA game that year and it was the week before we played ugag. That was kind of a wacky game too where we were down at half and found a way to win. My dad and I attended the UVA game this year too. Then we all know how the ugag game turned out. I'm not saying it'll happen, but the seasons are eerily similar and it would be fitting if they ended the same way.
And I almost forgot, we also played ugag at noon on the SEC Network.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
If any of y’all have ESPN Classic, for the rest of the day it’s GT vs uga.

1997 now.

1999 @ 4

2009 @ 6

2011 @ 8

1995 @ 10

Lot of heart break after 6pm