Hate Week - It Just...Is!

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
I just looked at the weather site "Intellicast", it's calling for 100% chance of rain in Athens on Saturday morning, then tapering off ...
12:00 - 44%
1:00 - 31 %
2:00 - 24%
3:00 - 24%
4:00 - 8%
Hopefully we'll get lucky and it'll move thru a little quicker ...

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I just looked at the weather site "Intellicast", it's calling for 100% chance of rain in Athens on Saturday morning, then tapering off ...
12:00 - 44%
1:00 - 31 %
2:00 - 24%
3:00 - 24%
4:00 - 8%
Hopefully we'll get lucky and it'll move thru a little quicker ...
If it rains play Tobias Oliver and let him hand off to the B back or keep it.

So about this 100% chance of rain showers on saturday.... Yes I remember it raining back in 08, but unless Dwyer, JFN, BayBay, MBurn, DMorgan etc. are running on the field this weekend I don't feel to confident. How many rain games did we lose last season?
I choose to remember 1974 when we pounded them in the pouring down and COLD rain without ever completing a pass, and probably only attempting one.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I choose to remember 1974 when we pounded them in the pouring down and COLD rain without ever completing a pass, and probably only attempting one.
I was there in the UGA section. It was miserable weather. The bands didnt march at half time and left at the beginning of the 3rd quarter. The only fans left at the end were the Tech fans. I loved it.

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
There's a helluva lot of difference between tearing up a weed that they cut back every year after football season and digging up the turf on our field.

Bunch of officious pantywaist bureaucrats. When did this sort of behavior become acceptable in a professional?

Any first year coma patient in their agriculture school(sic) could tell you the plants aren't the least bit bothered by that. Heck, we replace the turf too. The issue here, my friends, is massive butthurt.