Hate Week - It Just...Is!

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Something screwy was going on with my browser, and the contents of my post didn't display. What should have been there was that when we win, those hedges are going, whether it's by the team, the band, or the fans. And after this screwy move by the mutt AD, it may be worse even than in the past.

I smell a scared rat in the mutt AD. Be on the lookout for for police / security that may have marching orders to protect their hedges. This is pure suspicious speculation on my part. I have a source that may be able to confirm, I’ll check and see. But he might not get his marching orders till game day.

I smell a scared rat in the mutt AD. Be on the lookout for for police / security that may have marching orders to protect their hedges. This is pure suspicious speculation on my part. I have a source that may be able to confirm, I’ll check and see. But he might not get his marching orders till game day.
They still won't be able to prevent it. I won't be there, so I won't know what happens till I read about it online.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Happy now?!:watching::D:penguin:

I jus' .... I got a little dust in my eye ..

prdfudg.gif

MidtownJacket

Staff member
So the more that I think about it. The more I like the idea of us playing cool if we win. Leave the hedges alones, act like we have been here before and plan to be here again. As CPJ said after his first victory up in Athens, it minimizes us to celebrate too much at their expense because it shows that we did not consider ourselves on their level. Would be pretty funny to leave them some fertilizer in the locker rooms after we roll out with a W though.

#SideEyeOnTheLowDown

So the more that I think about it. The more I like the idea of us playing cool if we win. Leave the hedges alones, act like we have been here before and plan to be here again. As CPJ said after his first victory up in Athens, it minimizes us to celebrate too much at their expense because it shows that we did not consider ourselves on their level. Would be pretty funny to leave them some fertilizer in the locker rooms after we roll out with a W though.

#SideEyeOnTheLowDown
I don't know who first did that, but it's been going on for years by EVERY team that beats the mutts in the cesspool.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer

#SideEyeOnTheLowDown

Hope we can act like bama after kicking their teeth in playing in athens.

I don't want anything of theirs.

Act like we are suppose to win it.

DuckGT

Ramblin' Wreck
So about this 100% chance of rain showers on saturday.... Yes I remember it raining back in 08, but unless Dwyer, JFN, BayBay, MBurn, DMorgan etc. are running on the field this weekend I don't feel to confident. How many rain games did we lose last season?

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Hoping we don't have a similar game to last year or 2012. I can deal with any other result.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I don't know who first did that, but it's been going on for years by EVERY team that beats the mutts in the cesspool.
"The tradition is believed to have begun when Tech beat Georgia in 1984 in Athens and Yellow Jackets quarterback John Dewberry (a transfer from Georgia) broke off a piece of the hedge. Tech players have continued the practice in Johnson’s tenure, in wins in 2008, 2014 and 2016."
https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/...-leaving-hedges-alone/SF2Z6WuW8ZLPuFym8HMsRM/

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I don’t expect to win. But I sure as hell hope.

Can you imagine the meltdown if we knock them out of the playoffs?

But even with a victory, if they beat bama, I still have a crappy feeling they’ll weasel their way in anyways.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
So about this 100% chance of rain showers on saturday.... Yes I remember it raining back in 08, but unless Dwyer, JFN, BayBay, MBurn, DMorgan etc. are running on the field this weekend I don't feel to confident. How many rain games did we lose last season?

I hope it doesn’t rain. If we win on Saturday, I don’t want them to be able to blame it on the rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk