Hate Week - It Just...Is!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
It’s nice to hear that McGarity thinks that there’s a chance they would lose some hedges if he didn’t make a phone call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where was this f*cking phone call last fu*king year when we were the fuc*ing home team?

Why was it imperative to have this dumbarse conversation now but not last *ucking year?

IOW, kiss our mother-fu*ki*g arses.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Where was this f*cking phone call last fu*king year when we were the fuc*ing home team?

Why was it imperative to have this dumbarse conversation now but not last *ucking year?

IOW, kiss our mother-fu*ki*g arses.

They didn’t do any damage last year. The article said that McGarity directed Kirby to tell his players not to damage anything at BDS if they won. This directive was in preparation for “the phone call.”

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
They didn’t do any damage last year. The article said that McGarity directed Kirby to tell his players not to damage anything at BDS if they won. This directive was in preparation for “the phone call.”

Did you forget the site motto? And I quote, "Never let the facts get in the way of a good rant."

I'm gonna turn my back and give you a minute to compose yourself and slide back into 'hate week' mode.

You're welcome, soldier.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Did you forget the site motto? And I quote, "Never let the facts get in the way of a good rant."

I'm gonna turn my back and give you a minute to compose yourself and slide back into 'hate week' mode.

You're welcome, soldier.

I can’t believe those punks sprayed Grant Field with Roundup and painted Bobby Dodd’s statue pink after they won last year.

Am I doing this right?

LMAO

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
There's a helluva lot of difference between tearing up a weed that they cut back every year after football season and digging up the turf on our field.

This is what gets me about it...our game is the guaranteed last game of the year in that stadium, and they absolutely cut those hedges down to nubs at the end of the season. As long as they aren’t playing there in the next couple weeks and the hedges aren’t uprooted, there is no actual damage done. On the other hand, it’s great to see the head of uga athletics publicly announce that they’re scared that we’re gonna beat them on their field. We are fully winning this game.

This is what gets me about it...our game is the guaranteed last game of the year in that stadium, and they absolutely cut those hedges down to nubs at the end of the season. As long as they aren’t playing there in the next couple weeks and the hedges aren’t uprooted, there is no actual damage done. On the other hand, it’s great to see the head of uga athletics publicly announce that they’re scared that we’re gonna beat them on their field. We are fully winning this game.

Something screwy was going on with my browser, and the contents of my post didn't display. What should have been there was that when we win, those hedges are going, whether it's by the team, the band, or the fans. And after this screwy move by the mutt AD, it may be worse even than in the past.