GTWBB 2022 (Off-season thread)

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Disagree nicole is a pg. saw her play live in may at lakepoint shes a curry type . Plays best w ball in hand. Look new twitter vid
We will just have to disagree on this one. She wants a chance to play 2G in college, and Tech will give her the opportunity. I’ve watched hours upon hours of film/video. I’ll bet you a cardboard cookie, Nicole plays the Shooting Guard.

Gtbb99

Georgia Tech Fan
We will just have to disagree on this one. She wants a chance to play 2G in college, and Tech will give her the opportunity. I’ve watched hours upon hours of film/video. I’ll bet you a cardboard cookie, Nicole plays the Shooting Guard.
We will see. Aau shes listed at pg same in hs . She avg 7.5 apg. At 5”8 shes a pg to be successful. She alwsys makes plays has ball in hands in every video. Never see pin downs, miller cuts , zipper? Always off pick n roll. Lets bet a hot dog game 5-6 of her frosh year

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
It doesn’t mean that Tech won’t have three and possibly at times, four guard sets/lineups. Not to say in the half court Nicole won’t have the ball up top, allowed to create. The idea is for Tonie to bring the ball up the floor. She’s the “General.”
Now if injuries occur or we can’t find a true backup in recruiting this year, sure she could move over. She’s just too valuable to wear down like we did to Lotta and Cubaj this past season. Opponents will deliberately force her to give up the ball when she gets to half court vs. coming off picks & screens from the Wing. It’s value against over usage. Boswell played some PG the last two years, at times. Ines has experience in that capacity, also. H.S. is different. Morgan is a top 25 PG. Sophomore in 2023-24.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
2023 Laci Steele, will be in Dallas, Tx. on September 30th for “Friday Night Lights.”

The 6’0” Guard had a tremendous EYBL Camp this Summer:

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Mjracle Sheppard is a Top 100 player in the 2023 class. Maybe she picks Miss State or Xavier over GT, but I will surprised if she does.
Coach Sam Purcell is going to be hard to beat on this one @ Missy. St.
Sheppard came on in her Jr. season, so Shane rated her #85 in the country.

Nothing against her, but Steele and Allen might be better bets for G.T.
Personally, from watching film on Laci, she might be the best fit. I’m thinking of academics, too! Shame on me for opening up that can of jumping beans. Not that the other two are not H.S. qualifiers, it’s the portal that is a consideration.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Coach Sam Purcell is going to be hard to beat on this one @ Missy. St.
Sheppard came on in her Jr. season, so Shane rated her #85 in the country.

Nothing against her, but Steele and Allen might be better bets for G.T.
Personally, from watching film on Laci, she might be the best fit. I’m thinking of academics, too! Shame on me for opening up that can of jumping beans. Not that the other two are not H.S. qualifiers, it’s the portal that is a consideration.
I respect your opinion on recruiting. Thanks.

Gtbb99

Georgia Tech Fan
It was during the coaching change on March 23. She has a 3.95 gpa currently at Brookwood HS in Lilburn. She’s a true PG, and in ‘23-‘24 we only have Morgan.
If the Jackets can get her commitment in September, it would go a long way in securing a couple of Sweden’s good ones in Trygger(6’6” F)& Costa(6’5” BF).
So basically in 2023 the big and nicole melious?
Find it odd house visit to laci house snd othets but not melious?
Hope we dont lose this kid , nicole is a fn winner snd her work ethic is secind to none

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Coach and an AHC are waiting to take the home visit when the family is more settled. Mom had her surgery, Dan has been busy with the Hoopers AAU, & Nicole has played for him most of the latter part of the Summer. First part dedicated to attending camps and intermittent times dedicated to support instructors.

Diana Collins visited The Ohio St. over this past weekend, in case any of you Gents. are interested.

ETA- Nicole has been helping us recruit Cori Allen.
Here is a new tweet concerning her rankings:

Gtbb99

Georgia Tech Fan
Coach and an AHC are waiting to take the home visit when the family is more settled. Mom had her surgery, Dan has been busy with the Hoopers AAU, & Nicole has played for him most of the latter part of the Summer. First part dedicated to attending camps and intermittent times dedicated to support instructors.

Diana Collins visited The Ohio St. over this past weekend, in case any of you Gents. are interested.

ETA- Nicole has been helping us recruit Cori Allen.
Here is a new tweet concerning her rankings:

There is some personal issue w shane laflin and bryan willaims hoopers ny director, williams alleged had an affair w shanes girlfriend.
Shane was mad at Williams but dan told shane not goimg newr willaims
Nicole i saw is ranked on asgr , prospect nation , blue star media/ prep girl hoops and world exposre .

Dan had director willaims back. Crazy