#GTCamp20 Coverage

croberts

Ramblin' Wreck
Nice to hear one starter named on the D-Line, Brooks must be killing it in practice.
I look at Brooks as a leadership guy that is highly respected and has earned his start based on hard work and respect. A year ago we were hearing about Martin, Henderson and Cottrell.
I love everything about Brooks but bring this up to suggest he has earned a start and love from his coaches but just maybe we are seeing a little hype from an excited Head Coach.:)

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Not sure my man, Coach takes single digits seriously, and obviously the same for schollys for a walkon.. That Brooks snagged the last single digit up for grabs, and the first ever to wear number "0" and a scholarship and a mention at starting (a verboten topic with this staff) I think he is going to ball out.. ya know, if we have a season etc. etc. haha
I look at Brooks as a leadership guy that is highly respected and has earned his start based on hard work and respect. A year ago we were hearing about Martin, Henderson and Cottrell.
I love everything about Brooks but bring this up to suggest he has earned a start and love from his coaches but just maybe we are seeing a little hype from an excited Head Coach.:)

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
Careful, coach Collins doesn't like answering questions about his QB room apparently
Yeah, that was weird. Kind of a d**k response. If someone wanted to know the situation in any of the rooms he mentioned, they would’ve asked. If I was a reporter, and he treated me like that, I would’ve simply asked how he plans to stop FCS offenses now that he’s in his second year of tHe GrEaTeSt tRaNsItIoN iN CFB hIsToRy.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Yeah, that was weird. Kind of a d**k response. If someone wanted to know the situation in any of the rooms he mentioned, they would’ve asked. If I was a reporter, and he treated me like that, I would’ve simply asked how he plans to stop FCS offenses now that he’s in his second year of tHe GrEaTeSt tRaNsItIoN iN CFB hIsToRy.
He'd be stunned lmao. I could see a Georgie troll reporter asking a question like that

YJMD

Helluva Engineer

That was mild compared to Saban, Kirby, even Dabo at times. But yeah. He let out a long smile before the question then went into coach speak. I couldn't quite figure it out. I first thought it was a devilish grin that someone had really proven themselves. It might still be. Or it might be that he's getting annoyed that all anyone wants to ask about is the QB situation and not the rest of the team. Hopefully both?

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I watched the interview yesterday but must’ve glazed over that response. What exactly was dickish about it?