GT win out?

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Both the Belk Bowl and Taxslayer Gator Bowl are SEC teams. If GT went to the Belk Bowl they would probably play Arkansas or LSU and if they went to the Taxslayer Gator Bowl they would most likely play Florida or Ole Miss.
It would be kinda nice to play Ole Miss in the Gator Bowl, and spank them 45-14...

Last edited:

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
OK, am I the only one who thinks CPJ has been more bullish on our O (at least potential) this year compared to past?

He's more guarded about our D, but I think it's better if not yet good.

I think Miami's D is also improved from last year. If we can score more than 3ppd vs them, we should be in pretty good shape on O. I don't think their O is much improved, so if we can hold them to less than 2 ppd (their ave from last year), I'll feel good about our D.

RedPete

Ramblin' Wreck
I recorded a part of the Miami vs Appalachian State game, but just now got around to watching it...and damned if Brad Kaaya didn't look REALLY good at times, looking-off receivers and hitting deep bombs with perfect touch, often. It was kinda scary.
Then again there was also this cool part where Ap State stuffed 'em on the goal line 3 times before Kaaya threw an INT on 4th down that nearly went pick-6, setting-up a Mountaineers TD.

So yeah this thing could go either way depending on how hot Brad Kaaya is that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I recorded a part of the Miami vs Appalachian State game, but just now got around to watching it...and damned if Brad Kaaya didn't look REALLY good at times, looking-off receivers and hitting deep bombs with perfect touch, often. It was kinda scary.
Then again there was also this cool part where Ap State stuffed 'em on the goal line 3 times before Kaaya threw an INT on 4th down that nearly went pick-6, setting-up a Mountaineers TD.

So yeah this thing could go either way depending on how hot Brad Kaaya is that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that Kaaya is a next level QB. Time will tell if he's Aaron Rogers or Jay Cutler.

During Richt's time at FSU as OC, they were pretty dominant. So, it will be interesting to see how he does calling plays again. I'm not convinced d'oh U is there yet. We'll see.