GT @WF, 2/11/23 Pre and Post Game

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Just a reminder, game is at 5PM, Saturday

From the GT app...

Coming off its first Atlantic Coast Conference win in a month, Georgia Tech goes back on the road this weekend looking to make it two in a row with a 5 p.m. contest against Wake Forest at the Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum on Winston-Salem, N.C.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I believe I saw that we are 14 point dogs.

Hopefully we catch fire and pull the upset. Don't need to feed the dumpster fire any more fuel.

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
Go Jackets!
Sophia Bush Doctors GIF by CBS

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
Guys playing hard. Without both Franklin and Smith on the court at the same time our offense stagnates. We commit too many dumb fouls.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
ACC refs turning yet another game into a coin flip. Swallowed the whistle on a bunch of fouls on the floor when they had double bonus, Appleby shooting foul with 2.5 seconds to go, missed the foul on the Sturdivant inbounds pass, missed Deivon's offensive foul, free timeouts for both coaches for no reason to review how much time was left.

The guys played hard as I was hoping for. Continued good momentum, just hope they can put this game behind them and show up with a 4th straight game of the same effort and energy against VT. Deivon must have read my criticism about him lacking floor general skills - that block on their big man's dunk and then transition 3 assist to Deebo under 4 mins to play was huge.

ole ball coach

Georgia Tech Fan
That was some piss poor officiating the last 30 seconds. The ACC making sure they can get in as many as possible in the NCAA tournament, didn't need a WF loss.
Stinks for our guys, calls should not decide a game in the last couple of possessions. They could have given Smith an AND 1 on his drive.
Terrible!

Steverc

Jolly Good Fellow
The Florida Tech game cannot get here fast enough. Weird that we are going to count that game and Florida Tech is showing it as an exhibition.