GT vs Wake, Friday 3/5, 8 PM, ACCN

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
All this noise about losing this game being “so GT” needs to stop. Where’s our get-back coach @kg01 when we need him!?
Mind right folks! We got a season to finish and it is hungry for an exclamation mark not a whimper.

View attachment 10028
Some of us think Tech is a better team than some of the others on here. Color me a true believer. Duke was the trap game. Duke was the pressure game. Duke was the team filled with players who could have come out of their coma and exploded. Duke was the chance to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Not going to happen tonight. Book it.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Some of us think Tech is a better team than some of the others on here. Color me a true believer. Duke was the trap game. Duke was the pressure game. Duke was the team filled with players who could have come out of their coma and exploded. Duke was the chance to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

I can say I trust pastner 1000x more in a road game than Hewy or Greg. They were pretty much auto Ls.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I’m just gonna wish here, dream and fantasize. Sturdivant starts, Jose cheerleads from the bench, avoids further damage to his hamstring, and Tech wins by 32.

I think there is roughly a 0% chance Jose lets Sturdivant start with an NCAAT birth potentially on the line. If he's in Winston Salem he'll play.

Now he might allow himself to come out and good once we get up by 30.

LibertyTurns

Banned

I think we have the 3rd best team in the ACC. We’re a long way from guaranteed wins though. Gst & Mercer were not that long ago.

gt24

Jolly Good Fellow
Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 7.28.29 PM.png

gt02

Ramblin' Wreck
Incorrect.

But regardless, outside of the UL disaster we played well on the road, but happened to have played 4 of the probably top 6 teams in the conference along with Duke+refs in cameron
I meant ACC. In any event, my point was simply let’s not get overconfident.

gtchem05

Jolly Good Fellow
For Tech to be up 6 at halftime after playing that poorly is amazing. Hopefully, we return to form in the second half and get Jose some much-needed rest.

Last edited: