GT vs VT (-12)

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
As much as I hate on Stank, I'm not sure he's yet to recover from his end of summer injury. So maybe I'll chill for a few minutes.

Similarly and maybe more acutely, I think Devoe was set back by his injury. It's hard to learn on the fly as a true frosh who didn't get the full offseason ramp-up. Something tells me Devoe knows how good he is, he just needs a full year of health and for the team to acknowledge to him that he can/should be the guy. I get the impression from Pastner's comments last week that he's getting Devoe to that space mentally. I'm really looking forward to seeing him next year.

Agree about KMoore. I've seen a lot of folks claim to have "found" him first this year (ahem). I'll throw my name in that hat as well :smuggrin:. His athleticism relative to the rest of our squad stuck out from day 1. I'm not sure how "there" he is yet i.e., needs more confidence particularly with his slashing/handles, but he has a lot of tools. I think he'll be even more fun to watch, and make our team more fun to watch, if we ever do become a running team.

You might be right on Devoe. His play has elevated as the ACC season has progressed which is unusual for a Fr guard. Perhaps he is indeed getting into game-shape/getting over the injury fully.

On KMo, the way he moves and passes shows you he has a good understanding of the game. That combined with his athleticism are the reasons I've been so high on him from the start since ... ya know, I was the first to tout the kid before everyone else jumped on the bandwagon.

I'm claiming discovering Devoe too, btw. Everybody else was knocking the kid early. :cigar:

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
You might be right on Devoe. His play has elevated as the ACC season has progressed which is unusual for a Fr guard. Perhaps he is indeed getting into game-shape/getting over the injury fully.

On KMo, the way he moves and passes shows you he has a good understanding of the game. That combined with his athleticism are the reasons I've been so high on him from the start since ... ya know, I was the first to tout the kid before everyone else jumped on the bandwagon.

I'm claiming discovering Devoe too, btw. Everybody else was knocking the kid early. :cigar:

Ahem.....get in line.