GT vs. Syracuse - Saturday, 6pm ET ESPN2

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
We outzoned the zone master Boeheim. Our defense is solid and travels game to game. Never thought Pastner would be bringing an elite 1-3-1 zone with him.

Offense is still a work in progress. Haywood came alive when it counted today. Would love to see Devoe step up to the level we hoped/expected.

Any commentary though has to give props to AD who played the high post extremely well.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Haywood's 2nd half absolutely won us this game. When Haywood is knocking down 50% from 3, good things happen for us.

Great response from James Banks to the egg he laid in the VT game.

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
but for strep throat we could be 3-0 in the acc with 2 fr 2 so an a jr starting.

good win jackets. it wasnt pretty but we won an away game with a lame coach if you believe some of the posters on this board.

SecretAgentBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
GREAT win tonight. HUGE win. This is the team we have been waiting to see. However, I do think that Syracuse laid an egg. They played really dumb in the 2nd half, and couldn't hit the 3s when they needed them.

Great passing. Great effort. Great defense. Put those three together every game and you have a lot more wins.

Also, I LOVE the rotation. Give me those 5 with a heavy dose of Cole and Moore. That's a good 7 to run with. Maybe add Phillips and Alston to see if they get hot. Haywood and AD played really well, and Banks, Devoe, and Alvarado were really solid.