GT vs Louisville Tuesday 3/1 8PM EST

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I don't deny that either. But it seems like an awful lot of the time guys we are in deep on are heading to The Ville
We've gotten beaten out by Pitino on several members of his current team (Spalding, Donovan Mitchell, Mahmoud, Adel off the top of my head). That said, I'm no sure how deep we were with them. Mahmoud, we were, given he officially visited. Mitchell liked us enough to visit as part of a college road show. Spalding & Adel never seemed all that interested.

That said, I think there's merit in what both of you are saying.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I'm gonna be streaming tonite in NYC. Schedule says ACC Network, but who knows wtf that means.
Good luck man, I still have a ticket open with ESPN for blocking my streaming option for Saturday's game in Texas. The app and website (on iPhone 6s, Roku, laptop, and TV) all showed me in a blackout region, but my ip address was broadcasting Texas.. I called in, they agreed I shouldn't be blacked out, but still haven't been able to fix it.

I am trying again from Philadelphia tonight as I am up here for work.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Good luck man, I still have a ticket open with ESPN for blocking my streaming option for Saturday's game in Texas. The app and website (on iPhone 6s, Roku, laptop, and TV) all showed me in a blackout region, but my ip address was broadcasting Texas.. I called in, they agreed I shouldn't be blacked out, but still haven't been able to fix it.

I am trying again from Philadelphia tonight as I am up here for work.
I hope I don't jinx this, but I've been fine every game this season. I'm technically in an ACC market.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Line is now up to 12.5 or 13 at all books.

Hmmm.. My book went down to GT - 11.5. Somebody is out there betting on the Jackets, but it ain't me.

That said, our three worst losses of the season were against Nova 69-52 (17pts), UGA 75-61 (14pts), and Clemson 66-52 (14 pts), and all closely contested for large periods (maybe not Nova)

Based on our play to this point of the season, I think that our guys fight, scratch, claw and we keep it close (3 - 4 possession) game down to the last five minutes.

If we can do that, then we can put ourselves into position to steal it late, and that is about all we can ask for.