GT vs FSU Uniform Reveal

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
So, they changed the term blue to "secondary". It's still tertiary. Blue should never be used as primary!
Fans across the land will not identify this uniform with GT!

Plus its just plain and looks like hell!
Don't care for the blue pants, but blue is part of our color scheme. It has been from the beginning. You don't get to choose, they do. They like using the blue more. I love the blue jerseys. All that is accomplished by you coming on here and bitching about the colors is an opportunity for you to rant. I hope it's cathartic for you. All your rants on this message board will not change anything.

Don't care for the blue pants, but blue is part of our color scheme. It has been from the beginning. You don't get to choose, they do. They like using the blue more. I love the blue jerseys. All that is accomplished by you coming on here and bitching about the colors is an opportunity for you to rant. I hope it's cathartic for you. All your rants on this message board will not change anything.
It has NOT been part of our color scheme from the beginning. In the beginning, every team wore pretty much the same virtually colorless uniforms. What WAS at the beginning was the use of white and gold for the fans. Some obscure article that TStan dug up trying to justify what you said, clearly stated that blue was one of the class colors that particular year. Class colors are not school colors.

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
We're fans! As with any team, fans can rant about their team because they care and want the best for them. It's that simple. Now: GO JACKETS!!!