GT vs FSU Uniform Reveal

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
It's not a tertiary color.
Here ya go. I guess complementary might suit you better
E9E33EE6-8AC6-4AAB-AD7A-98D76E11E4B2.jpeg

VintageWreck

Jolly Good Fellow
And I'm not trying to argue that you guys should like the blue, I get it that it doesn't suit everyone, but it just does seem like a lot of outrage when we don't do it often. Last year we wore:

@Clemson - G/W/G
USF - W/W/W
Citadel - W/G/W
@Temple - G/W/W
UNC - G/Gray/Gray
@Duke - G/W/W
@Miami - G/W/G
Pitt - G/B/G
@UVA - W/W/G
VT - G/W/G
NCSt - W/B/B
UGAg - G/G/W

So that was 1/12 games we wore blue pants and 2/12 games we wore blue shirts. Not that much.

GT.max-1200x675.jpg

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Well we always get our *** kicked when we wear blue pants. Does not look promising.

Go Jackets!
2-2 in blue pants thus far.
L vs. Duke 2018
W vs. UNC 2018
L vs. Minnesota 2018
W vs. NC State 2019

And for those keeping track at home, the “old” coach wore blue pants 3 times in 1 year, while the new school coach is coming up on twice in 2 years :):cool:

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
On his radio show this past week, CGC said that he normally picks the uniforms but is getting player input this season.

with all due respect, looking at what Collins wears on the sidelines (tight pants, no socks, and a vest over a t-shirt), that likely explains a lot about why we’re picking these ugly uniforms and straying from our traditional and classic uniforms.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
This IS a uniform thread. If you don't want to hear all views, then why the hell do you open it?

Exactly. And, since we are engineers, "we can do that". I just wonder how many on the board just sit back and eat popcorn and enjoy without ever saying a word? We are gold and white, and to be more specific, old gold and white. We haven't used our school colors in a long, long time. But, someone (I believe Todd) loves them some blue. I think I am ok with it on swag more than I am on unis. If navy blue pants were never seen again in a GT game, I would be great with that.