GT vs FSU Uniform Reveal

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
The white ones are traditional uniforms. They are from the 80’s

I will agree the black ones are somewhat more unique, although black is one of their stated primary colors. Both of these look extremely traditional, and I don't think any non-UGAGGERS would ever think they were that "unique" or woke looking. They look like unis of the past, and for that reason, they are going to be very popular.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Uh oh. Another one of those football factories with all their stroried traditions bringing new uniforms into the mix. I guess they’ll start to fall from grace. That leaves nobody in the SEC East who strictly wears 2 uni sets, and only Alabama and Auburn as SEC teams to do so. 12 out of 14 “traditional, powerhouse, championship winning, storied, proud” SEC programs wear alternates.

These uniforms are so bad. The 40th anniversary patch just makes it feel like they’re joking on themselves.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
These uniforms are so bad. The 40th anniversary patch just makes it feel like they’re joking on themselves.
Yeah the 40th anniversary patch is pretty funny. The spiked collar on the black jersey is also comical. One of the lamest features on a jersey I've ever seen. That black jersey is such a downgrade from their original one. And that fat a$$ white stripe on the red pants is sorta goofy looking.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
A couple things ...

- "Feels like 1980"? Does the twit not understand why that's not a good thing for a supposed flagship school in a top-3 talent-producing state?

- At what point are we gonna admit what they're doing to the bulldog breed is far worse than anything Vick did to pitbulls? They're literally breeding dogs that can't be born right.

#It'sAlwaysHateWeek

Uh oh. Another one of those football factories with all their stroried traditions bringing new uniforms into the mix. I guess they’ll start to fall from grace. That leaves nobody in the SEC East who strictly wears 2 uni sets, and only Alabama and Auburn as SEC teams to do so. 12 out of 14 “traditional, powerhouse, championship winning, storied, proud” SEC programs wear alternates.

The difference though is that white has always been a dominant secondary color for the mutts. Navy had not always been such for Tech. It was used randomly until the 80s, when the NCAA demanded home teams to wear dark jerseys, and even though it was not used at all for a time after that period, it is used regularly now.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Well hopefully for this game we go with something gold. We are honoring George O Leary and he loved the white and gold
Wasn’t the UCF game originally supposed to be the white out? Or had they not announced it yet when $hit hit the fan? I think Tech probably wears either W/G/W or G/G/W this week. Especially since GOL tried to take the look to UCF with him.
Edit:
UCF’s Twitter just posted that they’re wearing Gold/gray/gray, so that probably puts Tech in G/W/G or W/W/G

Last edited:

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Well, it a player decision, so don't know if the coaches will try to "influence" them into choosing gold and white for O'Leary's return. Now, it may be that they chose it anyway, but not sure the coaches would get involved, because they are trying to show that decisions like these can be made by the players.

By the way, I am not on board with that philosophy, but I am an old guy. :) If it truly helps recruiting, then I can deal with it, I guess.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Yeah the 40th anniversary patch is pretty funny. The spiked collar on the black jersey is also comical. One of the lamest features on a jersey I've ever seen. That black jersey is such a downgrade from their original one. And that fat a$$ white stripe on the red pants is sorta goofy looking.
They’re just trying to be “cool” and “flashy” like little brother. They can sense they’re about to become the obsolete country bum school they’ve always been and are trying to overcompensate by making desperate ugly uniforms

FolkHall

Georgia Tech Fan
The white ones are traditional uniforms. They are from the 80’s
Justin Fields wore it better...
1600368837988.png

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Wasn’t the UCF game originally supposed to be the white out? Or had they not announced it yet when $hit hit the fan? I think Tech probably wears either W/G/W or G/G/W this week. Especially since GOL tried to take the look to UCF with him.
Edit:
UCF’s Twitter just posted that they’re wearing Gold/gray/gray, so that probably puts Tech in G/W/G or W/W/G

Well they are wearing dark jerseys so we know what our jersey color will be. I hope we wear W/W/W and helmets with gold facemasks. So fresh and So clean baby.

VintageWreck

Jolly Good Fellow
You guys left off the drooling, leg-humping dwag on the right shoulder! :buzz::ROFLMAO:

VintageWreck

Jolly Good Fellow
Well they are wearing dark jerseys so we know what our jersey color will be. I hope we wear W/W/W and helmets with gold facemasks. So fresh and So clean baby.
If UCF wears black it will be a godsend for us. It will show again and exactly why Tech should never wear black!

Up with the White and Gold!
Never wear all Navy Blue!
Never wear any Black!