GT vs FSU Uniform Reveal

Blue

We wore them twice last season. One game we were all blue with a white hat.

If you look at our marketing and our merchandise and our uniforms... no way to deny its not being emphasized. Some Like It. Some don't care. Many of us think it sucks. This is a uniform thread so nobody should be crying about criticism.
I didn't remember us wearing all blue for the NC State game last year. I didn't like it, but at least they looked better than the ones we wore in Detroit.

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
What other game did we wear them in? We wore them in 2018 against Duke at home, and wore all blue in the bowl game that year. Then last year we wore all blue against NCState with white helmets.

You're right. I stand corrected. We wore the blue pants once and the blue jerseys twice (!).

GoGATech

Jolly Good Fellow
I would assume we have had that problem in the past, but we certainly never wore blue pants. All white perhaps, or white pants with blue jerseys, or maybe even gold jerseys.
CGC likes to mix things up and tries not to duplicate. I'm sure we already have a game planned to wear white on white, he didn't want to go with gold pants because FSU will be in gold pants, so the only choice left is blue pants.

GoGATech

Jolly Good Fellow
And I'm not trying to argue that you guys should like the blue, I get it that it doesn't suit everyone, but it just does seem like a lot of outrage when we don't do it often. Last year we wore:

@Clemson - G/W/G
USF - W/W/W
Citadel - W/G/W
@Temple - G/W/W
UNC - G/Gray/Gray
@Duke - G/W/W
@Miami - G/W/G
Pitt - G/B/G
@UVA - W/W/G
VT - G/W/G
NCSt - W/B/B
UGAg - G/G/W

So that was 1/12 games we wore blue pants and 2/12 games we wore blue shirts. Not that much.

I don't remember all the gold trim on the Detroit uniforms.
GT.max-1200x675.jpg

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Do I like the navy pants over white or gold variants? No...I do however like some use of navy, even as a solid color polo for fan gear. But we have to remember that our players do like blue. A lot of our more casual, non-GT attending fans like blue. Our head coach MOST DEFINITELY likes blue, as he wears it A LOT. As long as we put a respectable effort on the field, I don’t care as much about what the team wears anymore. I will say that something about this combo seems mismatched to my eye, but I can’t quite put my finger on it.