GT vs. Coppin State

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
Every aspect of this team sucks. Coppin St comes in getting nearly half their points from 3
Point range and the defense couldn't be softer on the perimeter. Tadric has absolutely no care in the world out there. Defense was better with him out.

GaTechNation

Georgia Tech Fan
There is no excuse for the effort this team has played with all season. That’s coaching plain and simple.

Disagree. Effort was great until after Grambling game. Every player was screwed after that. It affected their psyche way too much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
If something doesn't change, we are going to lose to a 0-13 team... We are that bad... I have no clue what has happened to the team, but we may be hitting rock bottom. They look slow compared to Coppin State or whatever the name of the team we are playing. Something is very wrong.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
If something doesn't change, we are going to lose to a 0-13 team... We are that bad... I have no clue what has happened to the team, but we may be hitting rock bottom. They look slow compared to Coppin State or whatever the name of the team we are playing. Something is very wrong.

Looks like a team that has quit on the coach