GT vs. Coppin State

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

My tix are available tomorrow if anyone's interested in using them. Hit me up.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Plan on being there to support the team. I'm not going to throw in the towel on them.

Nice opportunity to right the ship and gain some positive momentum heading into the ACC.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
To quote the Righteous Brothers we have lost that winning feeling. Desperately need to get back on a winning track. Not sure what the Red Cross is saying but I hope everyone is back and at full strength tonight. Ankles and shins had time to heal. Time for a little conditioning. All that good stuff gets back in line prior to the ACC.

Can't do anything about LeBarrie but I want as many of the other distractions behind us hopefully starting tonight. With that I hope/expect we can start the type of improvement we saw last year. If all that is still not in place I just want to see a team play with energy and fire. No way we should be outworked again this year. If we are, I hope CJP does play the deep bench including the water boy.

No reason we don't win this going away.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Please don't take living in Georgia and attending GT games for granted.
I really miss it, attended a BSU Bball game last week ... just NOT the same !!
Considered going to the Potato Bowl last week ... Central Michigan vs. Wyoming, I passed ...
I'm not ready to move back to ATL any time soon, but I agree with this. I make 2-3 trips to ATL a season just to get some GT hoops games in.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
I forgot Ad rolled it the other night. Can we get an extra year for Ogbonda? He hasn’t played at all has he?

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Well that sucks. So much for trying to get everyone back on the right track. Didn't even think there would be new ones going down