GT vs Clemson Media

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member

heyhellowhatsup

Jolly Good Fellow
Great we have another breakout bback who's family doesn't like cpj. I swear to god if benson transfers after this season, good lord.

Don’t think he’s mad at CPJ in those comments.

Mad at the reporters.

If he’s mad at CPJ, then he needs to get lost as Kirvonte has gotten plenty of carries this season.

JacketGirl

Jolly Good Fellow
Don’t think he’s mad at CPJ in those comments.

Mad at the reporters.

If he’s mad at CPJ, then he needs to get lost as Kirvonte has gotten plenty of carries this season.
Finally just found the comments and I hope you are right that he is referring to the reporters. I now have a new source of stress if not.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
If the comment is where he was asked when did he know that Kirvonte would play after he was hurt in the last game , I'm sorry I didn't see anything that would make someone mad.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
I finally looked at the comments and all I saw was Mr. Benson wanting KB to get more "respect." And to me, it read like he wanted fans to respect him more. I get it. BB is a tough job. You get hit EVERY play, and many of those times you don't even have the ball. Some fans have talked up JH as a better BB. I'm sure KB has not always been thrilled with how CPJ coaches him (coach definitely gets on KB... sometimes it makes me think of the time he jerked Embry Peeples up by the jersey), but he has continued to start and get the bulk of the BB carries, and he will continue to.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I know how much people hate noon games in general, but I'm with Green on this one. It's hard to hate on prime time, but a night game in Clemson = lots of noise for our guys to have to contend with and overcome. Noon game is shoving it down their throats just after breakfast. :)
Then we'll just have to silence that big ol' pile of rednecks. When you're on the road, there's nothing sweeter than a giant stadium pin-drop quiet slam full of surrender cobras.

Hope we see some of this.... too

clemson-looses-again1.jpg

alentrekin

Ramblin' Wreck
I finally looked at the comments and all I saw was Mr. Benson wanting KB to get more "respect." And to me, it read like he wanted fans to respect him more. I get it. BB is a tough job. You get hit EVERY play, and many of those times you don't even have the ball. Some fans have talked up JH as a better BB. I'm sure KB has not always been thrilled with how CPJ coaches him (coach definitely gets on KB... sometimes it makes me think of the time he jerked Embry Peeples up by the jersey), but he has continued to start and get the bulk of the BB carries, and he will continue to.

CPJ has commented that Benson needs to hit the hole faster or something like it. Also, it seems like CPJ and some fans were quicker to hype Dedrick. I can understand the frustration since he's the 2nd leading rusher in the ACC and BB is a brutal position. But I will never understand people who comment on Amazon/Youtube/etc (says guy posting with basically his christian name on a message board).

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Thank U. What we need is to stay healthy! Playing 3 positions a game is a bit of a challenge, but he is embracing it. Its a team sport and everyone does what they need to for the teams success.

he is the unsung hero on Offense--playing 3 positions well is CRAZY hard--good thing he is experienced and talented--I can imagine what happens when he gets his bell rung-"er, what position is this and I do what?" lol