GT Vollebees

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
I heard she had to have surgery and will be out for another few weeks. Hate that not only for her but I believe we are a better team playing in the 6-2. So either we will have to rely on a second setter or stick with the 5-1 like we did against UGA. Offensively we are fine but it hurts our blocking and takes players like Fischer and Harper out of the mix.
Oh man, that sucks. I feel bad for her. I saw Goolsby come in for a short time so looks like we tried 6-2? And Fischer played for a few. Hope Soares can return soon. Was reflecting back on last year when Morridge got hurt and it threw us off, tho Boezi did an admirable job stepping in. Haven't seen Boezi play yet this season... man, the competition is stiff.

forensicbuzz

21st Century Throwback Dad
I heard she had to have surgery and will be out for another few weeks. Hate that not only for her but I believe we are a better team playing in the 6-2. So either we will have to rely on a second setter or stick with the 5-1 like we did against UGA. Offensively we are fine but it hurts our blocking and takes players like Fischer and Harper out of the mix.
I think we'll play a 6-2 on Sunday against Pitt with Ashlyn Goolsby if we need to. She played last weekend to see if she can go. I think she's no Heloise Soares, but she's serviceable and is an experienced upper class(wo)man who will get the job done.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
I think we'll play a 6-2 on Sunday against Pitt with Ashlyn Goolsby if we need to. She played last weekend to see if she can go. I think she's no Heloise Soares, but she's serviceable and is an experienced upper class(wo)man who will get the job done.
Goolsby is a senior but has very little playing time during her time at Tech. I wish nothing but the best for her though. I see her dad at most of the home games; saw that he also attended the BYU game. That's dedication. Again, wishing nothing but the best.