GT v Tarholes Post Game

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Despite the turnovers our Jackets found a way! We're seeing this team grow up right before our eyes and I am looking forward to the next game against duh U. I think it is clear this is Tobias Oliver's team from here on out and this team is capable of running the table! The team made it harder on themselves than they should have but they got the WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
upload_2018-11-3_15-27-54.png
=
upload_2018-11-3_15-28-36.png

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Dirty win. I think we should have a good chance against UVA and Miami, but UGA might be too talented especially if we play like that again.

slugboy

Staff member
I’m not sure if the clock was done when this thread started...however

Yay, defense

Let’s get stick’em back for our DBs and B Backs

Let’s win out!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

year_of_the_swarm

Jolly Good Fellow
Another thing I will point out... 450 or so rushing yards today, and we have to remember that Kirvonte Benson, perhaps the best runner on the team is still not playing. That is pretty amazing. He has explosive plays that Mason and Howard aren't capable of.

JStewart2227

Jolly Good Fellow
Ugly win against a terrible team. Glad we won and i agree it should be Oliver’s team, being from where I’m from have wanted him In there all year but this game was just ugly. Shouldn’t of ever been close. Still think it’s time to let CPJ go but he’s doing everything to save himself

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Ugly win against a terrible team. Glad we won and i agree it should be Oliver’s team, being from where I’m from have wanted him In there all year but this game was just ugly. Shouldn’t of ever been close. Still think it’s time to let CPJ go but he’s doing everything to save himself
There's no such thing as an ugly win......................................................just sayin';)