GT-UNC IS OFFICIALLY A WHITEOUT

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
A fun new discussion issue. I must have way too much free time on my hands. Assume you get to attend a mid-season Thursday practice session and CDS decides to run a scrimmage, allowing you to choose one of the teams and picking first. Who do you pick? I’d take Ndongo first and George second if he was available and Sturdivant second if George was gone. At the third pick I’d take, in order from what’s left, Kelly (surely gone already), Reeves ( surely gone already) or Lance Terry who is practicing. Claude or Deebo for 4th pick, whichever is left. 5th from what is left of Gapare, Sacko & Murphy.

A snake draft would make sense. So if the teams are A and B I'd go

A1 - Ndongo as the piece with no real counterpart.
B1 and B2 - Kelly and Sturdivant
A2 and A3 - George and Reeves
B3 and B4 - Coleman and Claude
A4 and A5 - Probably Abram in the back court and Gapare.
B5 - Dowuona.

The B1/B2 and A2/A3 could really be mixed with any pairing of PG/Wing but You'd probably want Kelly for the more offensive explosion potential. And I'd go with experience in the situation where both teams are likely going to have one or two players the other team won't worry about too much on offense.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
We have had some very long streaks with this practice in baseball. It works is all that matters. Winning is funny? This is life or death. (tic / sarcasm - thanks for what you contribute)

Edit: Just saw @awbuzz introduced the NC State game. If we lose, it's on him.
Changed the title structure so the date wasn't first because that hadn't helped a lot in the previous 9 games... It TDHS wants to do it, he needs to be prompt and get it started, take ownership!!!. I waited and waited, but he was tardy, so figured someone had to get it done!
😉

If we lose it's because the team hasn't bought in to what I want them to do and be. (trying out my coach speak)