GT-UNC IS OFFICIALLY A WHITEOUT

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Should be a packed game thanks to bandwagon UNC fans. Get ready for some TAR....HEELS....TAR....HEELS chants. Won't even be able to buy beer if the UVA game was any indication.
I wasn’t aware that beer sales were a problem at the uva game. Were they just super slow/long lines, or were they sold out? I’ve noticed that all of the concessions are so slow that they grind to a halt if there is any semblance of a decent crowd. The concessionaires are probably so used to staffing for 25% capacity crowds that they are completely helpless when people actually show up.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I wasn’t aware that beer sales were a problem at the uva game. Were they just super slow/long lines, or were they sold out? I’ve noticed that all of the concessions are so slow that they grind to a halt if there is any semblance of a decent crowd. The concessionaires are probably so used to staffing for 25% capacity crowds that they are completely helpless when people actually show up.
Super slow / long lines. They got rid of the dedicated beer vendors behind the sideline this season which doesn’t help. I saw them a single game.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
8 tickets left according to RamblinWreck.com unless they are holding some back. Might have 8,600 strong for this one. Expecting a lot of away fans but also suspect a lot of neutrals are intrigued by the #3 team coming to town. Good chance tomorrow to make some new fans with a strong showing.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
1706563047196.png

The Hank is gonna be rocking! At least until their 10-0 run before the first TV timeout.

First 8,600 person sell out since January 8, 2020 against Duke.

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
Note what I have said all year: ACC opponents have averaged 33.1 pts in the paint against us.!! No secret where our biggest problem is.
CDS is correct on what NC does. Now stopping the is a tall task. We don't match up well with them at all!

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
We should have a good student turnout on prospect (lol) of storming the court. They did a good job of drowning out the "Let's Go Duke!" chants so hopefully they come through tomorrow too and can breathe some life into the building.

Any betting folks here should hammer Bacot props tomorrow.