GT to play at MB stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Can someone please make sure to start a new thread once the announcement is actually made? I’m done paying attention to a bunch of arguing over something we have no idea about. Thanks in advance [emoji106]

Deleted member 2897

Can someone please make sure to start a new thread once the announcement is actually made? I’m done paying attention to a bunch of arguing over something we have no idea about. Thanks in advance [emoji106]

Can we at least argue about whether or not we should be arguing? That's the best part of the internet!

I care, am a STH, hence the gripe.
thumbs-vector-flat-icon-like-260nw-1164163174.jpg

TromboneJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
As long as it’s only one game a year and early in the season, I’m okay with it. Considering how miserable the heat usually is in early September, an indoor game doesn’t seem like such a bad idea. What we absolutely cannot do is allow bigger teams to demand that they play their Atlanta games against us in Mercedes Benz. And it can’t be the same team every time. You hear that Clemson? You’re not escaping the Grant Field curse that easily!

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
You can't compare MBS to Pitt or Miami's stadiums. MBS is one of the most prestigious stadiums in the WORLD, and is the center of the CFB universe. You don't see national championship games being played in Pittsburgh. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah, but you’re talking to the ones that argue over a uniform to bring in recruits. I’m with you. The UF Gaggers game hasn’t hurt either team if I recall.

Animal02

Banned
We have been pounded for 5 of last 6 uga / Clemson games. That's one reason why coaching change occurred.
The most vocal winner doesnt attend games. He seems to think we are legendary .

As an elderly attendee- the stairs are too steep for wife's knees and seats are uncomfortable.

How bout w drop the elon games and meeting a quality opponent in mbs. We are ATL! Ucf, auburn, u of h??
I said that previously..
I would have no problem if the dropped the FCS game every other year and bring in a big name and play it there....it would likely be a wash or make a little bit more. Huge problem moving FSU or ND there to fill it with visitors.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Just a quick question: How many of the posters that are opposed to GT playing at MBS attend all the games at BDS every season?

Status
Not open for further replies.