GT to play at MB stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Not big on giving up 2 home games possibly but I could get down with the ND game. Not a fan of playing conference games at “neutral sites” but if it gets us exposure and $$$$ then it is what it is. ND though could be a big draw and likely a prime time late season game.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Will be interesting to see the turnout at the Clemson and ND game. Kind of a peak of what GT attendance would be like had we stayed in the SEC.

Another interesting thing: Will MBS keep their Atl United/Falcons concession prices which would make taking the families to games SUPER attractive.

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm cool with it if it's due to construction keeping it away.

100% not cool with it if it's to accommodate visiting fans from Notre Dame and Clemson for no other reason.

Edit: yup, according do the AJC article it is solely to accommodate opposing fans. We are giving up home games for cash. These games will definitely not be home games.

GT14

Jolly Good Fellow
Will be interesting to see the turnout at the Clemson and ND game. Kind of a peak of what GT attendance would be like had we stayed in the SEC.

Another interesting thing: Will MBS keep their Atl United/Falcons concession prices which would make taking the families to games SUPER attractive.

They kept the prices the same for the game against Tennessee. It's my understanding the prices are controlled by the stadium and don't fluctuate with performances.

Animal02

Banned
I'm cool with it if it's due to construction keeping it away.

100% not cool with it if it's to accommodate visiting fans from Notre Dame and Clemson for no other reason.

Edit: yup, according do the AJC article it is solely to accommodate opposing fans. We are giving up home games for cash. These games will definitely not be home games.
That is just brilliant.....accommodating opposing fans. Who's brilliant frikkin idea is that . Next up, move opposing fans tickets at BDS to the 50 yard line. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.