GT Pro Day Central

stingyoa$$

Jolly Good Fellow
Thanks. I thought they would be posted. Ken last year posted this...
Name 40 Vertical Broad L drill Short Long Bench
S. Days
4.63 31 9’8 6.99 4.33 11.78 22
I. Johnson
4.55 34 10’4” 6.98 4.13 11.70 14
Z. Laskey 4.58 35
10’4” 6.94 4.17 11.20 19
S. Mason
4.98 32 9’2” 7.53 4.57 X 25
Q. Nealy
4.65 35.5 9’8” 7.17 4.34 11.89 20
O. Smith
4.53 35 10’1” 7.01 4.24 11.22 X

I thought there would be something similar this year. I was curious to see Milton and Snoddy times.

Last edited:

kittysniper101

Jolly Good Fellow
This dude is a jack wagon. He only reports his opinions. Very rarely the actual facts.

I'm sorry someone's twitter account stream of consciousness isn't up to your standards of facts. I see plenty more numbers there than have been posted in this thread so far in addition to the quotes from coaches and observations of what's going on at the event. Just trying to add to the conversation.

I also think he actually does a pretty good job of letting people know when it's opinion or personal evaluation vs facts in his articles and he tries to add to discussion and player evaluation. Maybe you're reading too much into a Twitter account of someone who's passionate about Tech sports?

stingyoa$$

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm sorry someone's twitter account stream of consciousness isn't up to your standards of facts. I see plenty more numbers there than have been posted in this thread so far in addition to the quotes from coaches and observations of what's going on at the event. Just trying to add to the conversation.

I also think he actually does a pretty good job of letting people know when it's opinion or personal evaluation vs facts in his articles and he tries to add to discussion and player evaluation. Maybe you're reading too much into a Twitter account of someone who's passionate about Tech sports?

Kieffer Milligan Hand-Timed Milton at 4.28 and 4.29 per his Tweets:
(quote)
Yeah he was standing far away and timing on a phone. That doesn't count.

Kelly Quinlan

If you can't report the facts better to not report at all.

kittysniper101

Jolly Good Fellow

Kieffer Milligan Hand-Timed Milton at 4.28 and 4.29 per his Tweets:
(quote)
Yeah he was standing far away and timing on a phone. That doesn't count.

Kelly Quinlan

If you can't report the facts better to not report at all.

It's not a published research paper and he admitted to it being hand timed and to it being on a phone (how that's different from a stopwatch idk). You're not gonna get anything released by the scouts or a laser timer so for those who don't get a chance to watch or go to pro day it's another perspective to read.

Sorry for attempting to contribute new information to a message board.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch