GT must win next week or we are basically eliminated from winning Coastal

heyhellowhatsup

Jolly Good Fellow
5-3 is probably our most likely conference record at this point.

Decent shot at 6-2.

7-1 would take a win @Clemson. Best chances for Miami losses are VT and ???

Matt E

GT Athlete
Next week will be the indicator of how the rest of the season will go IMO. Emotional loss and a potential look ahead to Clemson. Loose next week and it can spiral out of control. Win and we have a fighting chance to get to 8 wins.

MountPGT1990

Banned
GT will get to a Bowl I can't see GT any worse than 7-4.

I can easily, Odds are we will lose to Clem, VT and UGA. All three are better than UM.

That’s 6-5 at best but we always lose a game to one of the mediocre teams too, always. We will lose one game out of Wake, Duke, UVA - I can promise you that will happen from My experience being a GT fan for 35+ years

So that puts us at 5-6 and I think it’s pretty realistic based on how this team chokes games away with a hot Butter D. It’s become their identity , sucks that they are two points away from being a top 10 team to probably not making a bowl game

heyhellowhatsup

Jolly Good Fellow
I can easily, Odds are we will lose to Clem, VT and UGA. All three are better than UM.

That’s 6-5 at best but we always lose a game to one of the mediocre teams too, always. We will lose one game out of Wake, Duke, UVA - I can promise you that will happen from My experience being a GT fan for 35+ years

So that puts us at 5-6 and I think it’s pretty realistic based on how this team chokes games away with a hot Butter D. It’s become their identity , sucks that they are two points away from being a top 10 team to probably not making a bowl game

We also always win a game against a team we shouldn't beat.

So 6-5 or 7-4 are definitely the "modes" of our win distribution right now.

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
This team isn't going bowling unless some major things change. We always lose at UVA. Clemson, VT and UGA actually play both sides of the ball. That's a 5-6 record assuming we beat Wake and Duke which are big assumptions. This could be 2015 all over again.

This team isn't going bowling unless some major things change. We always lose at UVA. Clemson, VT and UGA actually play both sides of the ball. That's a 5-6 record assuming we beat Wake and Duke which are big assumptions. This could be 2015 all over again.
Under Johnson, we are 2-2 AT UVA and 4-1 at home. It was 1991 - 2007 when we always lost up there. Johnson beat them up there in 2009 to stop the streak

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
Well, this board was fun for awhile. Actually the third GT message board I've gotten invested in. I quit the last one because it became mostly memes, trolling, and sarcasm competition.

Unfortunately, this one is spiraling into negativity. It's a shame, too, because it's mainly 3-4 posters who seem to take joy in losses. I'd love for everyone to put them on ignore and get back to objective GT football conversation. Maybe this will happen.

If we drop another game soon, that crap will probably take over the board completely. If we go on a late season run like 2014 (when we started with a weak schedule, didn't look great, then dropped 2 in a row to Duke and unc), I predict a few of these posters will mysteriously go quiet.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Well, this board was fun for awhile. Actually the third GT message board I've gotten invested in. I quit the last one because it became mostly memes, trolling, and sarcasm competition.

Unfortunately, this one is spiraling into negativity. It's a shame, too, because it's mainly 3-4 posters who seem to take joy in losses. I'd love for everyone to put them on ignore and get back to objective GT football conversation. Maybe this will happen.

If we drop another game soon, that crap will probably take over the board completely. If we go on a late season run like 2014 (when we started with a weak schedule, didn't look great, then dropped 2 in a row to Duke and unc), I predict a few of these posters will mysteriously go quiet.

+1000000

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer

AMEN!(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Milwaukee

Banned

I think what we're dealing with is an influx of the posters from the other sites that you speak of. They are slowly migrating here as full timers instead of lurkers. It's a good thing for the site, but it's a bad thing for those of us who came here years ago to get away from that.