GT must win next week or we are basically eliminated from winning Coastal

Mutt fans may be one of (if not the) nastiest fans in the country, but based on the garbage I read on here, Tech wins hands down in having the most defeatest fans. I go into every game thinking we are going to win, and it doesn't matter who or how good the opponent is. I think we are going to beat Miami, and in two weeks, I think we are going to beat Clemson. If I didn't feel that way, I wouldn't even bother to support the Jackets.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
Mutt fans may be one of (if not the) nastiest fans in the country, but based on the garbage I read on here, Tech wins hands down in having the most defeatest fans. I go into every game thinking we are going to win, and it doesn't matter who or how good the opponent is. I think we are going to beat Miami, and in two weeks, I think we are going to beat Clemson. If I didn't feel that way, I wouldn't even bother to support the Jackets.

Amen. It seems like recently we've had an influx of new, negative posters. I came here a few years ago and found the most objective, informative, optimistic but rational GT board on the internet. Let's hope it stays that way.

furant

Jolly Good Fellow
Mark my words, Clemson will unleash hades on us in two weeks. What did we have like 15 yards rushing at the half against them last year? It will be worse this year.

Unfortunately we are the guys they get to take all their frustrations out on in two weeks and it will not be fun, like in a BIGLy way
You must be a blast at parties.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Mark my words, Clemson will unleash hades on us in two weeks. What did we have like 15 yards rushing at the half against them last year? It will be worse this year.

Unfortunately we are the guys they get to take all their frustrations out on in two weeks and it will not be fun, like in a BIGLy way
We tend to beat better teams that come out all “pumped up” and jump around like a bunch of idiots. I hope that’s what happens because it improves our odds. If we grab the lead and hold it or stay close they normally start taking more chances and our team makes them pay. Great news from GT Swarm’s black cloud!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck

giphy.gif

I will even give you a like for it.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer

I don't know man...maybe...or maybe they just aren't as good as they were the last couple years. I've said it before, but it's not like they're immortal or anything. Without Watson I think they're basically back to what they were before under Swinney...and we beat them a bunch of times during that time.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Well it’s only half a game but the worst team in the ACC has Clemson on the ropes at half. Maybe Cuse gets demolished in the 2nd half, but GT would have a sizable lead against tonight’s Clemson team and in my opinion better odds than a 1% miracle chance of winning.
Curious about why Syracuse, formerly 1-1 in the ACC and now 2-1 in the ACC, is the worst team in the ACC.

Especially after we've seen UNC and Pittsburgh first-hand.

I'll hang up and listen. :cigar:

LibertyTurns

Banned
Curious about why Syracuse, formerly 1-1 in the ACC and now 2-1 in the ACC, is the worst team in the ACC.

Especially after we've seen UNC and Pittsburgh first-hand.

I'll hang up and listen. :cigar:
You got a good point. Maybe they’re better than Duke and BC as well?

Sorry Cuse. A better football program from Syracuse is good for the conference. Hope this was a sign they’re on the upswing. Just don’t ever beat Gt again.

MountPGT1990

Banned
Unfortunately gang, as I predicted we are for all practical purposes eliminated from Coastal race with only one loss by one point in conference. Sucks, CPJ lead teams at UM find ways to crap the bed in a BIGLy fashion every time

Jmonty71

Banned
I think we are already eliminated from the Coastal. Don't think we beat Clemson nor VT. With the injuries, no game is a guarantee.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Maybe I’m too optimistic but I’m still not calling it quits here. We need to win out and Miami needs to lose twice. It really isn’t likely but stranger things have happened.