GT Hoops General Topics

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
I really like CDS approach to putting his staff together. H seems very serious in who he brought on for specific reasons. The staff looks like a nice combination of Older Guys, younger guys and a guy like Wells who isn't old or young. This is going to be a very interesting year! Excited about GT BB again!

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I have no idea if any of it will positively impact the w-column ... and I know we're still in the euphoric honeymoon phase .. but I really like the little things so far.
Hype is, for better or worse, a huge part of developing a successor athletic program today. But, unlike a certain former football coach, he’s doing in the context of teaching sound fundamentals, networking, and developing players.

I’m really kind of over the moon about this.

Got the vapors, sorry.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

Sorry for the UGA part.

Don't be sorry. What you were doing was showing us just how pretentious them a**es are for painting a money sign on the court.

Ooh, ooh, ohh, lemme guess, coach. That's a 'money' shot. Or is that 'where we make our money'? Or some other overly self-aware sports/money analogy. Smh. Them clown a**es.

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
The Internet is no place for nuance.

Alexandra Daddario Television GIF by Anne Rice's Immortal Universe