GT Hoops General Topics

ChristoGT

Jolly Good Fellow
Holy crap. If Kenny Anderson had played 4 years, he had a shot at 3,000 points and 1,000 assists. The 1,000 assists may have been a stretch. Would probably have needed about 9 per game to get there.
Kenny had to do all the scoring on that last team. No time to pass the ball!

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
After all that has gone on I don't understand why KA would go play golf with the guy and then advertise it. If he is looking to get into coaching it is a really bad look for any staff thinking about bringing him on.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
After all that has gone on I don't understand why KA would go play golf with the guy and then advertise it. If he is looking to get into coaching it is a really bad look for any staff thinking about bringing him on.

Kenny's the head coach at Fisk University.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
My bad - I missed that. Shouldn't have. Still curious how others at Fisk or in the general coaching community view him going to play golf with a guy who caused GT so much trouble.
You don’t have to be curious. It is [w]reckless at best. See what I did there?
Bad look all the way around. Also likely will be burning bridges at GT for a while now too.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I love Kenny. He was my who I idolized as a kid. Loved his game and is the reason I really became a Tech fan as a kid but man, some of the stuff and decisions he’s made off the court after his playing career have been horrible. This being one of them!