GT Hoops General Topics

85alumhf

Georgia Tech Fan

In case you don't get the reference...it's from that show Stranger Things. If you haven't watched it yet, try Netflix.

Pretty cool
Pastner is a great guy and it has been a very turbulent ride for him since he got to Tech

Great first year-High
Losing Josh O to injury and Tadric J part of the year to the goofy oddball guy throwing accusations-Low
Some big ACC wins last year in second half - Hope and High
Losing Josh O in NBA draft - Low
Very weak on recruiting this year- Low
Alvarado playing great, getting Banks - High
Getting pummeled by a weak UGA team - Low
Beating Arkansas and Syracuse- High
Losing three key players on an already weak roster-Low

As a season ticket holder for many years- I’m kind of exhausted- but know the long term Key is us recruiting some top players

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
but know the long term Key is us recruiting some top players

I think we all know thta...but we are still waiting for that to happen. We've got some tough players (I'll take Alvarado all day long....give me 5 more like him) but we just don't have enough quality (a high 4 star would help) or depth.

Deleted member 2897

So glad we pulled out the ND game. Our next 3 games are Duke, UNCheat, and FSU. Probably an 80% chance of welcoming Clemson onto campus at 3-6. Yuck.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Home Park and Little Five Points each had their share of feral foxes when I was at Tech

Eeeeeyyyoooo

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
So every year we have home & away with ND & Clemson. Everyone else will see home & away one time every 3 years.
That 3 yr schedule starts 19-20 then repeats starting again in 22-23.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
@lauraee THANKS! I missed this post from ACC office. Like our home slate for next year (Duke & UVA plus Syracuse, Louisville & NC State) and year after (Duke, UVA & UNC plus Syracuse & FSU).

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Cuse has it the easiest with pit & bc as permanent home & away.

Logistically makes sense tho.
At least for now. Until Kevin Stallings, Pitt was a good team.

Also in the running for easiest... nevermind.... don't say it, don't say it, don't say it..... What do you think about ND's permanent rivals? ;)

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
At least for now. Until Kevin Stallings, Pitt was a good team.

Also in the running for easiest... nevermind.... don't say it, don't say it, don't say it..... What do you think about ND's permanent rivals? ;)
Lol, true tech & BC. At least tech has been very competitive with ND & has won a few of those.