GT Hoops General Topics

Gtfrom718

Georgia Tech Fan
Should Jose transfer?

Every game they talk about him, you consistently hear one thing, “He hates to lose more than he loves to win.”

Playing for a team with half the players not even ACC caliber, and no type of recruiting help at all I honestly feel like the more we lose the more he doesn’t want to be here. It’s not like he’s a 30 point scorer, but he consistently does everything he can plus more on BOTH ends every game.

Would the best move right now for the point god be to transfer to another big school in need of a PG or should he waste his last two years on a team that’s future is looking worse than their present.

Gtfrom718

Georgia Tech Fan
How could any GT fan actually ask this?
Honestly only a GT fan cause of Jose. Been my guy since middle school. I love going down to Atlanta and seeing him hoop, but I know he hates losing more than anything. Just wanted to know if anyone felt how I do about his situation.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Honestly only a GT fan cause of Jose. Been my guy since middle school. I love going down to Atlanta and seeing him hoop, but I know he hates losing more than anything. Just wanted to know if anyone felt how I do about his situation.

So not a GT fan at all. Gotcha. No. Actual GT fans don't feel it would better if our best player transferred.

Gtfrom718

Georgia Tech Fan
So not a GT fan at all. Gotcha. No. Actual GT fans don't feel it would better if our best player transferred.
Shouldve worded it differently. It was not really a “should my favorite teams best player transfer” question. More of a, “if I was Jose would I transfer”?

Gtmamn61

Georgia Tech Fan
Good win. Shove cupcakes up your @ss, you one eyed bald b@stard! One strategery question: why do we not have anyone on the lane when we shoot free throws? Are we that bad getting back on D?

MiracleWhips

Ramblin' Wreck
Should Jose transfer?

Every game they talk about him, you consistently hear one thing, “He hates to lose more than he loves to win.”

Playing for a team with half the players not even ACC caliber, and no type of recruiting help at all I honestly feel like the more we lose the more he doesn’t want to be here. It’s not like he’s a 30 point scorer, but he consistently does everything he can plus more on BOTH ends every game.

Would the best move right now for the point god be to transfer to another big school in need of a PG or should he waste his last two years on a team that’s future is looking worse than their present.
This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever read in here. Moderator! Please boot him

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Shouldve worded it differently. It was not really a “should my favorite teams best player transfer” question. More of a, “if I was Jose would I transfer”?

The answer is no. And not just a basketball answer but a life answer. Much as I love his game I don't see him as a sure fire NBA draft pick that changing schools will help. He can play Europe out of GT just as easy as any school he might transfer to and will end up with a degree that should set him up for live. I would counsel him to stay if he asked me.

Vespidie

Jolly Good Fellow
Good win. Shove cupcakes up your @ss, you one eyed bald b@stard! One strategery question: why do we not have anyone on the lane when we shoot free throws? Are we that bad getting back on D?

It is assumed that our guys will make every FT attempted, so no need to waste extra energy getting back on D, or waiting for a rebounded miss.