GT Hoops General Topics

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
I just know what I saw on twitter.
He
He went after CJPs assistant, then all of a sudden a few days later he is putting Pastner on blast on twitter. I am just connecting dots.
Yeah, the t-shirt was the one he had made for Pastner's birthday with all his quotes we've all grown to love.

BleedingGold

Jolly Good Fellow
I was following the guy at the time and I know he was threatening to call out someone who was upset that they didn't get a shirt. That person ended up being Pastner's Assistant and he and his significant other (I think) were calling her out directly on Twitter. The assistant's last tweet asked people to stop following this guy.

Gtfrom718

Georgia Tech Fan
Was surprised to see no one discussing the Khalid Moore commitment. Very under the radar kid that can do a lot of different things on the court. Of course living in New York And a fan of high school basketball due to my recent graduation from HS I have the opportunity to see Khalid a lot.

Third best player on a Archibishop Molloy team ( Kenny Anderson’s Alma Mater) that features the best point guard in the country for the 2019 class (Cole Anthony) and the second best center in the country for the 2018 class(Moses Brown). So Khalid doesn’t have the opportunity to shoot 20 shots a game due to these studs but still finds a way to always put up 16-22 points a night. Long athletic kid who can jump out the gym, yet can also handle the rock, drive and of course play that tough NY defense that you will see from Jose this year. Very under the radar sign for you guys and a good one in my eyes. Love how this GT program is coming out to NY and showing ya love. we are the Mecca !!!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Was surprised to see no one discussing the Khalid Moore commitment. Very under the radar kid that can do a lot of different things on the court. Of course living in New York And a fan of high school basketball due to my recent graduation from HS I have the opportunity to see Khalid a lot.

Third best player on a Archibishop Molloy team ( Kenny Anderson’s Alma Mater) that features the best point guard in the country for the 2019 class (Cole Anthony) and the second best center in the country for the 2018 class(Moses Brown). So Khalid doesn’t have the opportunity to shoot 20 shots a game due to these studs but still finds a way to always put up 16-22 points a night. Long athletic kid who can jump out the gym, yet can also handle the rock, drive and of course play that tough NY defense that you will see from Jose this year. Very under the radar sign for you guys and a good one in my eyes. Love how this GT program is coming out to NY and showing ya love. we are the Mecca !!!

It's hard to tell from watching highlights/clips so can you tell what kind of jumper KMo has?

Also, there's more conversation in his dedicated thread.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

We are in the 2018 recruiting forum. I think his thread is up to 5 pages.

I'm excited to see him play. Had the chance to see him last year and thought he'd be a good target for us, given he's a high academic kid.

Also like the continued pipeline in to the Rens.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
With Jemison committing to Clemson, we have just about run out of early period options (unless there is someone we're unaware of). I think you are right that the staff wants to focus on 2019, so is it now more likely we will fold on the 4th recruit for 2018 or try to get a late bloomer in the Spring?