GT Hoops General Topics

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
It seems like you almost can’t miss a good Korean place on Steve Reynolds or Satellite Boulevard
BOOM! SRB and Satellite is light-years from what it was when I grew up in Berkeley Park back in the 70's. My uncle built a house there before Peachtree Industrial was finished that far out. Of course, I remember when we had to walk from terminal to terminal because the trains weren't built yet. January 1979, when we returned from Iran in the middle of the night, I remember taking the moving sidewalks from Terminal D to Baggage Claim, all 45 minutes.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
BOOM! SRB and Satellite is light-years from what it was when I grew up in Berkeley Park back in the 70's. My uncle built a house there before Peachtree Industrial was finished that far out. Of course, I remember when we had to walk from terminal to terminal because the trains weren't built yet. January 1979, when we returned from Iran in the middle of the night, I remember taking the moving sidewalks from Terminal D to Baggage Claim, all 45 minutes.
Berkley Lake.

okay. I've been drinking early.