GT@Home vs Belmont

JKMSJ

Jolly Good Fellow
Well, hell, when I ask for the score, give it, dammit....LOL

78-69 for anyone who doesn't know. I hear we play at noon on Sunday. YUCK
I know...We went to the Indiana game and it was a blast. We watched the dwags lose to Belmont on the I-pad . When the game ended I told my kids we would go watch the game against Belmont. That was ruined when I found out the game was noon Sunday,we will be at church. Thanks for the horrible scheduling NIT.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
I know...We went to the Indiana game and it was a blast. We watched the dwags lose to Belmont on the I-pad . When the game ended I told my kids we would go watch the game against Belmont. That was ruined when I found out the game was noon Sunday,we will be at church. Thanks for the horrible scheduling NIT.
sounds like you need an 8 am service

I'm debating whether I will go or not. My church is pretty much a bust lately, so it's not like I will be missing much.....LOL

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
Very poor scheduling indeed!:rolleyes: