GT@Home vs Belmont

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
I was there rocking the Lammers shirt...its was lit!!
Belmont's warm ups were funny, no layups for them straight to 3 pointers.
Lammers looked kinda out of it, and still managed a doub doub.
S/O to Q and everyone else for bringing their game today.
Also beautiful claps were executed by Wrist Tape aka Rowland!
Let's get this dub in Mississippi!
Were you in section 105? I was pretty sure I saw you and recogniZed you from the avatar and photos.

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
The place was rockin'. Loved that atmosphere... Reminded me of some of the games back in 84 through 86.

Was an awesome game! Definitely worth the free donut[emoji16]
c4d4dc4460d6ee6457ce3ea54c72e3f9.jpg
9291653f21559366fa990c584a6a3731.jpg

tbglover

Ramblin' Wreck
Tip of the cap to Q!

Last game at home and he scores 23, a career high[emoji106]
Also I have to give credit to Josh Heath. Belmont started to make a run and he dived and got a loose ball on a possession and then followed it up by getting a turnover that led to another easy basket.
After this season it was great to see these young men get the ovations as they came off of the floor.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
All I can say is GT basketball is fun again! It was another great atmosphere today in .McCamish and the wife is now nagging me to get season tix for next year. Just a joy to watch this team play! Not the most talented and challenges in the next game, but thanks for a fabulous home season, guys!!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
When our "Big Four" all have good games, and we play defense like we can, this is a really good team. This was a game that wasn't as close as a scoreboard shows because of all the subs the staff made to get seniors in.

Fun game to watch, and the GT fans showed up. McCamish can be a real homecourt advantage for us, and our 17 wins show that.