GT FANS

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
I'm not sure how much it matters. The Institute visual identity system lists 4 colors as the essential color palette for Tech. Buzz Gold and White are the official colors and Old Gold and Navy are secondary colors. In other words, if you use any of those colors, you're fine.

But ... there are about 20 other colors that are tertiary. So, they match as part of the palette and could also be used.

Spirit colors are clear ... Old Gold for the GT, Wreck, etc. No specs on shirts or other products.

As long as you are wearing something tasteful, there is really no issue.

What I would rather see, if possible, is more pom-poms (Buzz Gold and White) and people using Buzz Gold hats. Those are the most visible items, so BDS would really pop.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I'm not sure how much it matters. The Institute visual identity system lists 4 colors as the essential color palette for Tech. Buzz Gold and White are the official colors and Old Gold and Navy are secondary colors. In other words, if you use any of those colors, you're fine.

But ... there are about 20 other colors that are tertiary. So, they match as part of the palette and could also be used.

Spirit colors are clear ... Old Gold for the GT, Wreck, etc. No specs on shirts or other products.

As long as you are wearing something tasteful, there is really no issue.

What I would rather see, if possible, is more pom-poms (Buzz Gold and White) and people using Buzz Gold hats. Those are the most visible items, so BDS would really pop.
To so call pop we need to fill the Stadium with Tech people not the other teams fans.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
How to "do" a game.... any game...
#1 - Go EARLY!. Stay LATE!
#2 - Make NOISE "for" your team
Things tied for last:
-what to wear
-say anything negative to a fellow fan
-say anything negative to opposing fan

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
The student section is usually paid attendance as part of your activity fee. I think Tech runs 127$ a semester. That's $20 a game. But it also includes SAC and all the other stuff.

Tech students don't show up until 2nd qtr. I guess the perfect game would be LSU v Tech. You could sell the seats twice,

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I'll drop this in here...

http://www.comm.gatech.edu/resources/web/development/styles/fonts-colors

MAIN COLORS
Buzz Gold

swatch_ebb211_buzz_gold.png

BUZZ GOLD
(Opacity: 100%)
HEX: #eeb211
RGB: 238, 178, 17