GT Faces Indiana in the NIT

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Seeing a lot of Red in the Warmup videos on twitter. Jesus why can we never, in any sport have a 90-10 split. Why the hell do some many alumni from other schools live in Atlanta, and so little alumni from GT live in Atlanta?! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

slugboy

Staff member
I'm impressed by how we sound for an NIT game. I'm amazed we have a home court advantage for the first time in ages.
And Hayward scored a 3.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SecretAgentBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Great game and great energy from the crowd. Indiana is still trying to figure what to do against a 1-3-1! We had them stifled and credit should go to coach pastner for sticking with it.

We finally had a game where tadric, okogie, and Q were all hitting their shots and as a result, we looked like a pretty good offensive team. Great win! Go Jackets!

JP has a passion for this program like one other coach before has shown. The work he is putting into this program is incredible. I know it's early, but he is demonstrating the character traits of coach that is going to be at Tech for a long time because of what he's built. This the same team that was having a hard time with NAIA type schools in preseason practice to beating a preseason final 4 pick. The tale of two stories right. I like where we are going.