GT Faces Indiana in the NIT

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
Home game in ATL due to IU admin not wanting to host at home..... Not due to arena renevations erroneous reported by ESPN.

According to Ken, "ESPNU, which broadcast the selection show, said that it was due to a renovation project of Assembly Hall. A tweet from Indiana beat writer Mike Miller of the Herald Times of Bloomington (Ind.) reported that the school passed because students will be on spring break." Regardless, it's definitely Tech's gain.

According to Ken, "ESPNU, which broadcast the selection show, said that it was due to a renovation project of Assembly Hall. A tweet from Indiana beat writer Mike Miller of the Herald Times of Bloomington (Ind.) reported that the school passed because students will be on spring break." Regardless, it's definitely Tech's gain.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
My mom's alma mater is Indiana and they're among the most intense basketball fans around. I mentioned the matchup to her today and she's like, "I'm so sick of Crean ruining this program. I'm cheering for Tech." The fanbase has given up on the coach and want him run out. Their roster is loaded and did so little, but we should respect the talent regardless.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
My mom's alma mater is Indiana and they're among the most intense basketball fans around. I mentioned the matchup to her today and she's like, "I'm so sick of Crean ruining this program. I'm cheering for Tech." The fanbase has given up on the coach and want him run out. Their roster is loaded and did so little, but we should respect the talent regardless.

How soon we forgive Kerlvin Sampson