GT (+9) @ Temple

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Kicking is 90% metal. I wonder who screwed with his head? His live game record still blows away kings and it’s not even close.

The kickers need to get into heavy metal and they'll be fine. :rolleyes:

If they can't take being benched, well then how can they take the pressure of a big moment in a big game?

Butker missed an EP today, someone must have messed with his mind.

Back to the OP, who knows what we or Temple will do. But I think 2 scores is too much; more like 6.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I cannot see us scoring 21 personally. I think our defense will play well and keep it close but I do expect Temple to get the win. I think their point total depends on how much we turn it over. If Temple starts most drives inside their own 25, we have a shot.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Ahhh... the classic guarantee GT will lose only for them to win by double digits.

My biggest concern is ST with Isaiah Wright returning kicks for Temple

Expect big things outta the run game this week with JPM and TO run package. Hopefully we can utilize our speed and size at WR spot to loosen things up a bit.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
If we would just admit what we are on offense and Start Oliver...and play him the entire game. Let the backs get 30 carries. Throw some jumps to Camp. And let Wells kick, we will win this game and maybe a bunch more. The D is better, last week being poor prep, and Harvin is a weapon.

If however we keep with the ATL and let everybody play and get a participation trophy, then we lose all the rest.
And Graham can just move on down the road??
Seems like he was a possibilty before an injury kept him on the bench w citadel?
I hope we give him a chance.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Ahhh... the classic guarantee GT will lose only for them to win by double digits.

My biggest concern is ST with Isaiah Wright returning kicks for Temple

Expect big things outta the run game this week with JPM and TO run package. Hopefully we can utilize our speed and size at WR spot to loosen things up a bit.
Yes, we win by double digits and then we proceed to eat other alive about why, how, if we’d not have crapped the bed against Citadel. We’d be 3-1, on our way to a bowl game & donations flooding the AA to make the mold for the bronze trophy of CGC and Stansbury contacting his lawyer to give him one of GT’s patented contracts for life.