GT (+9) @ Temple

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Clemson/NC line looks awfully low. I don’t see UNC scoring more than 14, and there’s no way Clemson scores less than 50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kennethshannon20

Jolly Good Fellow
I actually thought it would be double digits. We are going to have a very hard time moving the ball on the ground against Temple.
I think we can move the ball on the ground fine, IF, and ONLY IF, the QB doesn't do what one of our QBs has been doing in being very indecisive at the RPO and holding the ball 3 seconds in the RB gut trying to figure out if he wants to let it go or pull it. Make the decision faster and we will be an okay team going forwards.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Someone needs to start a "how much will GT lose by" thread since all the "how much will GT win by" threads obviously didn't work out well for us.

Let's see if we can get some reverse psychology going...

Someone needs to start a "how much will GT lose by" thread since all the "how much will GT win by" threads obviously didn't work out well for us.

Let's see if we can get some reverse psychology going...

If we would just admit what we are on offense and Start Oliver...and play him the entire game. Let the backs get 30 carries. Throw some jumps to Camp. And let Wells kick, we will win this game and maybe a bunch more. The D is better, last week being poor prep, and Harvin is a weapon.

If however we keep with the ATL and let everybody play and get a participation trophy, then we lose all the rest.

If we would just admit what we are on offense and Start Oliver...and play him the entire game. Let the backs get 30 carries. Throw some jumps to Camp. And let Wells kick, we will win this game and maybe a bunch more. The D is better, last week being poor prep, and Harvin is a weapon.

If however we keep with the ATL and let everybody play and get a participation trophy, then we lose all the rest.
After that one terrible PAT attempt by Wells last week, I'm not so sure we should go with him, but I agree with everything else you said.