GT 45-UVA 17 #GTvsUVA postgame

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Part of it is that after we win people are free to enjoy their Saturday without being mad at the game lol
This exactly. Last week was the best week of work thinking about GT football probably since we beat FSU in Sims first game. Our QB played great as did both Lines. That’s how football games are won. The recievers and RB’s played well. Another good week ahead for all of us. My biggest hope from this momentum is that recruiting takes an upswing so we have more of these weeks in 2025 and beyond.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
8-1 Ole miss was the only team that did beat us going away
We gave away the Louisville game. The BG game was a total farce. The BC game turned on that pick-6. Then again, Miami handed us an opportunity to take the game and we did. So that evens out the Louisville game. Should be 1-2 wins better, but it is what it is. We’re 5-4 with 3 games left. Gotta hold serve and get that 6th W.

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
We gave away the Louisville game. The BG game was a total farce. The BC game turned on that pick-6. Then again, Miami handed us an opportunity to take the game and we did. So that evens out the Louisville game. Should be 1-2 wins better, but it is what it is. We’re 5-4 with 3 games left. Gotta hold serve and get that 6th W.
We easily could have lost to UNC and Miami gave us a game. Our record reflects our team’s ability this year. Way better than previous years but still we can lose to most teams we play. That is real progress as we can beat most teams as well.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
We easily could have lost to UNC and Miami gave us a game. Our record reflects our team’s ability this year. Way better than previous years but still we can lose to most teams we play. That is real progress as we can beat most teams as well.
This year we can definitely still lose to anybody, but the difference between this year and years past is that we actually can legitimately beat anybody also. I don’t really expect us to beat Clemson or UGA just based on talent differential alone, but I do expect us to be competitive and in the game late in the 4Q. Especially against Clemson. I just hope we take care of business against Syracuse regardless of the other 2 outcomes. A bowl game would do wonders for the outlook of this program, and if we do manage to beat Clemson a 7 win year is way better than 6. Let’s just go ahead and beat UGA and win the Duke’s Mayo Bowl and finish with 9 wins 😎

(But seriously…. Please god let’s beat Syracuse)