GT 45-UVA 17 #GTvsUVA postgame

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Great game 1st you could watch and relax, would have been great if my internet wasn't out for 1/2 the game.
But I have to watch the games on Directv steam so my wife can watch her programs. and it seem to be a play and half off reading the chat.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Good overall O-line play. Well done.
Both Haynes and Smith deserve to play. I think it helps both to do so.
Johnson had some nice pass breakups.
J. King good D.
Heck, kudos to the entire D team, they helped each other look good.
Singleton had a couple of oops drops, but the TD catch and run with the tilt at the finish line was great.

So happy to get the W today.

Go Jackets!!!

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
He really wanted the first down to get to the victory formation! I liked that.

Nice win! I was surprised at the winning margin. I had expected a much closer game that could go either way.
Running the ball and even if we didn't get a first down, we could have let the clock run to under 10 seconds before snapping and punting. I think that is why he was upset.

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
Actually, slipping a bit. ;) Scored one more point last week.

Both running backs putting up solid numbers and Haynes passing like he knows what he is doing.

All three tight ends caught at least one pass. When has that ever occurred?

If UGA plays us like they are playing Missouri, we win.
Sipping a bit too much gold colored whiskey there. Great win. Helps when the opponents starting WB goes out on the 5th play of the game.

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
We will know we have turned the corner when we learn how to keep the hammer down for an entire game and dominate an opponent from start to finish.
We almost did this, finally, although UVA did score first. Maybe we have finally turned the corner?

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
Good win. Both sides of the ball looked good. Nice to have any easy win and get some backups in, particularly in Charlottesville.

On to Clemson. They’re ripe for a Jackets win.