Gold Uniforms are here!

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Keep in mind that the one that you quoted here is a photoshopped version of the original. The one you quoted has the jersey darkened to match that of the reck.

The original unedited image is here.

e5bc653b87fa86be09be3a103ef5d05d.jpg

Not sure who you are addressing your post to, but I said that the one I posted had been photoshopped.....This one is the real one that looks like faded beige.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Not sure who you are addressing your post to, but I said that the one I posted had been photoshopped.....This one is the real one that looks like faded beige.

I was addressing the poster who’s comment I quoted. Lol. To which he/she has already replied above.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Sorry, Chris. They must be on my "ignore" list, as I see no one quoted on your original post with the original photo, so that is why I asked.

Ah. That makes sense. Yeah, they had commented that on their device screens, the photoshopped image looked like the jersey and reck matched. I was just clarifying and showing the unedited image.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
So they’ve flipped the stinger stripes around(you can see in the second photo that it gets smaller as it goes back) and added small blue stinger stripes as outlines. Similar to the sleeves on the white jersey. Looks WAY better.

Jerseys looks amazing with the thick white outline around the blue. What I see when I picture a GT uniform. Buying one as soon as they go on sale!

Edit: Second guessing myself on whether the gold stripe actually gets smaller. Hopefully we get some detailed pictures soon. Still way better than last years stinger stripes.

View attachment 6682
View attachment 6681

I prefer old fashioned helmet stripes but that’s picking nits on a sharp uni.

Milwaukee

Banned
I prefer old fashioned helmet stripes but that’s picking nits on a sharp uni.

Completely agree. And this is a hill I’m prepared to die on, as silly as it may sound. The pointy stripes just look stupid to me, we should be rocking solid stripes. The whole “stinger” thing on the helmets, shoulders, and arms are fugly af. But these unis are the best I’ve seen by a mile from Adidas so far. Hopefully they keep getting better.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
When was the last time we wore gold jerseys at home? We wore gold some in 2011 im pretty sure. I can’t remember though