God we needed that. (POSTGAME THREAD GT 26 - PITT 21)

techfan#14

Jolly Good Fellow
Front page of ESPN

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221002-002318_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221002-002318_Chrome.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 374

Buzzmaster

Georgia Tech Fan
Congrats to Key. Maybe Thacker isn't so bad. We were gassed at the end and gave up two garbage drives but otherwise defense was great. Should have kicked a FG when it was 19-7 at the 1 yard line.
I'm still not sold on him being down at the one yard line. The call was TD. The call should have been "call stands"
I didn't see enough to overturn the call.

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
Would like to see Leonard play more - seems to make more blocks and catch better than our starting TE who seems to be missing blocks or dropping passes when I watch...
Leonard is our starting TE. There’s 2 different starting TE spots in this offense. Benson and Harris are more of your stretch the field TE’s and Leonard and Ward are more of your prototypical TE’s that block and used for short yardage. I can’t remember the names of the 2 different TE spots but the coaches have mentioned it.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Would like to see Leonard play more - seems to make more blocks and catch better than our starting TE who seems to be missing blocks or dropping passes when I watch...
I think he’s been dinged, but like Hall, I think he earned the lions share of the snaps going forward. Other guys have to step up to get their shot.