Get out the Flea Spray; GT Traveling to the pound Friday Night Lights! GT@uGa

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I'm not optimistic, unfortunately. We are the better team, but for some reason, over the last few years, UGA plays out of the minds for this game. Some random scrub will go off for 18 points and we walk away disappointed. I like our team, and I like our chances in most any game, but I am trying to protect myself from any expectations tonight. :) Guard your heart, right?
Nah my friend. Lets burn together like Icarus. Feel the warmth of the sun - temporary as it may be. For if it we may risk that warmth, we may find it. Soar with the Eagles and climb on the Hypetrain. I am popping a bottle of OF 1910 tonight, and have champagne chilling for the celebratory post game icecream fight.

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOO!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Nah my friend. Lets burn together like Icarus. Feel the warmth of the sun - temporary as it may be. For if it we may risk that warmth, we may find it. Soar with the Eagles and climb on the Hypetrain. I am popping a bottle of OF 1910 tonight, and have champagne chilling for the celebratory post game icecream fight.

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOO!

jmdg.gif

That was beautiful, Midtown. I got a little misty. The poetry. The imagery. Now that's #HateWeek if I ever seent it.

You can count the #Get-bak! coach among those soaring ever so close to the sun. And I'm not waitin' for postgame to go icin' (that's eating ice cream for anyone unawares). Gotta down this Edy's before it melts as we soar skyward.

Not sure why, but I'm unusually pumped for this game. Maybe it's pen't up aggression from football season. Maybe it's inner rage bursting to escape. Heyul, maybe it's gas. Either way, I'm here for this. kg's ridin' out, boys. Who's with me?

lebowski1.gif

@dtm1997 where you at! @Connell62 wake up! I know the guy @LibertyTurns is with it. @Techster might sit off in the corner all weird but he's definitely in like Flynn.

Let's get this W, Jackets.

MtnWasp

Ramblin' Wreck

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOO!
Now THAT'S what I call a pre-game post!

SecretAgentBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I appreciate you all and your optimism. I have now upgraded my expectations from “waiting for my eyes to burn” to “cautiously expectant but still not super hopeful.” Let’s hope the Jackets prove me wrong. I’d love to see a dwag stomping tonight.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
jmdg.gif

That was beautiful, Midtown. I got a little misty. The poetry. The imagery. Now that's #HateWeek if I ever seent it.

You can count the #Get-bak! coach among those soaring ever so close to the sun. And I'm not waitin' for postgame to go icin' (that's eating ice cream for anyone unawares). Gotta down this Edy's before it melts as we soar skyward.

Not sure why, but I'm unusually pumped for this game. Maybe it's pen't up aggression from football season. Maybe it's inner rage bursting to escape. Heyul, maybe it's gas. Either way, I'm here for this. kg's ridin' out, boys. Who's with me?

lebowski1.gif

@dtm1997 where you at! @Connell62 wake up! I know the guy @LibertyTurns is with it. @Techster might sit off in the corner all weird but he's definitely in like Flynn.

Let's get this W, Jackets.
Oh hell yea! I am fired up too.

I 🐝lieve,
I 🐝lieve that,
I 🐝lieve that, we will win!

I scream, you scream we all scream for 🍨🍦
Time for the return of…
⛽⛽⛽🍪🍭🥧

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
Win or lose, it’s really frustrating seeing the lack of development by some of the returnees. This team has no prayer of being a tournament contender.

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
Crean has his boys coached up in the flop game tonight. Strong finish to the half. It’ll stay tight the whole game, they aren’t letting them play at all out there.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
37-7-5 on 14/18 shooting?

Yeah, Mike wasn't going to lose to the mutts his senior year come hell, high water, or ****ty refs.

Also Ush with a great game and Roddy and Smith with solid contributions as well.

This team is going to be very fun to watch offensively. If they can get the defensive side of things sorted out....