Get out the Flea Spray; GT Traveling to the pound Friday Night Lights! GT@uGa

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
YESSS!!! That’s what I’m talking about! Devoe is a BEAST! He and Usher finished the deal tonight. Big shots by both down the stretch. Howard has a great second half. Smith had a very good game. Great road win!!! I usually don’t complain much about refs, but that was horrendous tonight. Several times, they took the flow right out of the game. Saying that, to put up 88 points on the road was impressive.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Devoe was incredible. He should put a NFT or something other product out there ASAP to make some NIL $$$. 37 points AND 7 reb, 5 ast, 2 stl. That is an All-American performance.

Howard's second half was big and needed. Got his 4th foul with 18:47 to go and played all the way until just north of 2 min. 8 points, 7 reb, 4 ast, 1 stl, 1 blk. We turned a -3 reb haltime deficit into a +8 reb advantage for the game.

Usher also stuffed the stat sheet. 21 pt, 4 reb, 2 ast, 1 stl, 2 blk.

And we finally got something out of our PGs in the second half by way of Smith.

Really nice win by the team despite early sloppy play and some questionable officiating.

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
Devoe was incredible. He should put a NFT or something other product out there ASAP to make some NIL $$$. 37 points AND 7 reb, 5 ast, 2 stl. That is an All-American performance.

Howard's second half was big and needed. Got his 4th foul with 18:47 to go and played all the way until just north of 2 min. 8 points, 7 reb, 4 ast, 1 stl, 1 blk. We turned a -3 reb haltime deficit into a +8 reb advantage for the game.

Usher also stuffed the stat sheet. 21 pt, 4 reb, 2 ast, 1 stl, 2 blk.

And we finally got something out of our PGs in the second half by way of Smith.

Really nice win by the team despite early sloppy play and some questionable officiating.
I should know better than this by now, but I couldn’t believe CJP kept Howard in that whole time, but it definitely paid off. He had a solid second half.